Get The Help You Need After Narcissistic Abuse 1 On 1 Support & More 👉 e
JOIN THE ROYAL WE COMMUNITIES
Instagram – .
TikTok – .
Saturday Morning Fellowship – A
Tip Jar – />
How Do You Know If Your Dealing With Narcissistic Abuse:
– Narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self-importance, Lovers Of Themselves.
– Narcissists feel entitled and act in ways that cross your boundaries.
– Narcissists Create fantasies of having the perfect life, family, children or success.
– Narcissists Look down on others, and create gangs or groups from which to oppress people.
– Belittle others ideas and opinions as being inferior, invalid and not worth listening to.
– Expect others to comply with their way of doing things.
– Manipulate and use people to get what they want.
– Narcissists have no empathy for the needs of others
– Narcissists behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
– Become impatient or angry when they don’t receive special treatment
– Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
– React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
– Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
– Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
– Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
– Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
#theroyalwe #narctok #narcissists #lifecoach #boundaries #narcissism #narcissus #narsisis