Join my weekly 5 point Saturday Newsletter and get a free digital copy of my first book Me vs Myself today at www.theanxietyguy.com.
Video notes on today’s video on anxiety symptoms:
1) Head pressure, headaches: too much mental activity, looking to solve everything mentally, no trust in heart or intuition leading.
2) Teeth clenching + Hands clenching: Anger, anger towards themselves or others still lingering from past, blame.
3) Chest pressure: overwhelm, too much being taken on, trying to be everything for everyone.
4) Legs wobbly: too much reliance on others, can’t stand tall and alone, fear of loneliness.
5) Muscle Twitching: suppressed anger, it’s not the way I want it to be, expectations not met.
6) Dizziness + depersonalization: Scattered thinking and inability to focus on one thing, fear of calmness, fear of peace, fear of change.
7) Stomach: Nervousness and hesitation about the future. Difficulty digesting new beliefs and ideas, fear of letting go and exploring unfamiliar experiences, fear of letting others down.
8) Throat tightness, lump feeling: the avenue of expression, an inability to express ideas, own beliefs, ‘suppressed rage.’
9) Heart palpitations: Past trauma replaying in the present, 5 senses unconsciously picking up something in the environment connected to trauma from the past.
10) Shaking and or muscle twitches: Fatigue from fighting for something, hoping not to lose something valuable in life either a person, finances, or job. Fear of letting go and trusting.
“You will always be your greatest investment.”
#anxietysymptoms #worstanxietysymptoms #symptomsanxiety
The Latest Book is NOW OUT On Amazon: 📚
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Anxiety Guy Podcast on iTunes for all the latest and greatest episode updates – 🎙
Important Community Links: 🗣
Main Anxiety Guy Website:
The Anxiety Guy Facebook Page:
The Anxiety Guy on Instagram: